WELCOME TO MY BLOG FELLOW BROTHERS, PLEASE CHECK MY OLDER POST TOO

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One Prayer Time = 80,000 Years Torment In Hell (part 1)

This story told by an ustadz who bathe the bodies of Muslims in the hospital. At approximately 3:30 am, I received a call from the Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, Selangor, to manage the dead man who had not claimed a week. Outside the room the body was quite cold and dark and quiet and serene. Only me and a guard room, which is in the room. I carefully opened the mask body.

His skin is white, small body and in he's early 20s. Allah is Sovereign. Tiab Suddenly I saw the face of the body was gradually exchanged into black. At first I did not think he was as strange, but if more and more black, my heart was beginning to wonder. I kept looking at the changes carefully, while in the heart did not stop to read holy verses of the Quran. The seconds ticked away, the face is more black . After five minutes away went by, then he stopped to exchange colors. When it no longer regard corpses's face as white as original color, but black like burned. I came out from the booth and sat thinking regarding strange events that apply it. Various questions arise in my head: what exactly has happened? Who is the young man? Why is his face turned black? Questions and more questions appears in my mind. As I pondered suddenly I found there a woman walking towards me. Another question arises, who is this woman who walks alone in the mortuary at 4.00 am? The longer he is getting closer, and soon stood in front of me. He was the 60's and dressed in parentheses.

Ustaz, "she said." I heard my son was a week away and his body was not prosecuted. So I want to look at his body. "She said with gentle respect. Though my heart there's little question marks, but I also brought her to where bodies were. I pull open the drawer 313 and the cloth covering his face. Is this your son's corpses? I asked. "Mak cik feeling well ... but the skin is white." "Please look carefully." I said. After she examined carefully, she is so sure that the corpse is his son.

I close the drapes and refused to return the corpses into the drawer and took her out of the chamber corpses. Arriving outside I asked her. "Tell me what happened so that your child's face exchange so black?" I asked. The woman did not want to answer contrary to cry. I repeat the question but she was still reluctant to answer. If your do not want to tell, I do not want to take care of your child. "I said to bully her.

When I say that, then she opened her mouth. Wiping her tears, she said, "Ustaz, my son was a good, obedient and loyal to me. If it were struck in the night or morning to make something work, he will wake up and make it work without a word denied. He's a good boy . But ... But ... "added she again" if I wake him to wake up praying, Dawn, for example, he raged at me. Wake him, tell him to go to the store, even in heavy rain he would go, but if startled awake to pray, my son will continue to ride the wind.

That's what I regret. "Said the woman. His answer surprised me. I remembered the hadith from Prophet Muhammad that who does not pray, then the light will be pulled from his face. Maybe that was the case. His face was not only withdrawn the light of his faith, even exacerbated by the black color. After she telling his son temperament, she is excused himself to go home. She walked with a decent and lost in dark area. then I take care of her son's corpses

Then I was bathing, and menyolatkannya mengkafankan. Affair was finished, I returned home. I need to return to as soon as possible because the next day I work as the imam at the mosque of Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Sallehuddin, Shah Alam.

to be continued in part 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us good comments, no offense please ...

Blog Archive