WELCOME TO MY BLOG FELLOW BROTHERS, PLEASE CHECK MY OLDER POST TOO

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Advantages Of Dhikr With Loud Voice

According to Nash and Qaul Ulama

Dhikr with the method of Jahar (With a loud voice)

have strong support from the Qur'an and the Hadith. in

Among these are the word of Allah, the Exalted:


"So if you have prayed, remembrance of Allah with the state of standing, sitting and lying down". (an-Nisa ': 103)

Narrated in Saheeh Muslim :

From Ibn 'Abbas Ra. said: "that loudly Dhikr after the compulsory prayer is common at the time of Prophet Muhammad". Said Ibn 'Abbas, "I immediately knew that they had finished the prayer, if their dhikr voice is heard".


"From Abu Hurairah ra. that the Prophet Muhammad said: Allah said: 'I rely on prejudice servant to Me, and I'm attached to them when they are making dhikr. When they called me in him, so I called him at in Me. When they called me in a crowded place, then I call them in a more crowded than that ".


As-Sayyid Muhammad bin Alwi al-Maliki al-Hasani R.H.M. said that this hadith shows that the call in place of a crowd that (fil-Mala-i) is nothing but the dhikr Jahar (out loud), so that all the people around him to hear what they are mentioned (from that dhikr).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us good comments, no offense please ...

Blog Archive