WELCOME TO MY BLOG FELLOW BROTHERS, PLEASE CHECK MY OLDER POST TOO

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A LETTER FROM ALLAH

When you wake up in the morning, I saw you and hope you will talk to me, although only a word, ask My opinion or give thanks to Me for something wonderful things that happen in your life yesterday, but I see you are so busy preparing to go to work.

I return to wait. When you're ready, I know there will be little time for you to stop and say hello, but you are too busy.


In one place, you sit in a chair for fifteen minutes without doing anything. Then I saw you move your feet. I think you want to talk to me but you ran to the phone and called a friend to hear the latest gossip.

I saw you when you go to work and I wait patiently all day. With all your activities, I think you are too busy to say something to me.


Before lunch I saw you look around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to Me, which is why you do not bow your head. You are looking at three or four tables around you and see some friends talked to Me gently before they eat, but you do not do it.

That's all right. There is still time left, and I hope you will talk to Me, although when you come home it seems as if many things you have to do. After a couple of these things is done, you turn on the television, I do not know if you like watching television or not, just that you are always there and spent many hours every day in front of him, without think of anything just enjoying the show.


Return I wait patiently while you watch TV and enjoy your food but you're still not talking to Me. At bedtime I thought you felt too tired. After saying goodnight to
your family, you jumped into bed and fell asleep soon after. That's okay because you may not realize that I'm always there for you.

I have to be patient much longer than you realize. I even want to teach you how to be patient with others. I really love you, every day I am waiting a word, prayer or thought or gratitude from your heart.
  

Well ... you get up again and I will wait with great care that today you will give Me a little time. Have a nice day.  

The One who  always with you all the time,
Allah Almighty.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us good comments, no offense please ...

Blog Archive